Just a few more days, Cheryl thought, just a few more days and then it’s my birthday… again.



She didn’t like birthdays, well, she did like them, just not her own, so she decided to take a few days off and head out to the Big Apple. She had booked a room through the internet and here she was, in New York City.



Wow, I still get impressed by this city, it is so huge, and so busy it really is the city that never sleeps



She went inside, to check herself into her room. She got her keycard and while she was walking over to the elevator, she was thinking about what she wanted to do and what she wanted to see.



All of a sudden she froze. Oh my gosh… is that who I think it is? She shook her head. Don’t be silly girl, it is such a big city, such a big world and you are here bumping into Jon? No I’m just seeing things, she told herself. It can’t be Jon - Jon Bon Jovi that is, she had been a fan of his and his band for what seemed her entire life. Yeah right and I’m bumping into Jon, she chuckled. She took the elevator up to her floor.



Very nice, she said to herself, very nice room and a very nice view too. She opened the doors to the balcony and took in the view that was in front of her



For a few minutes she stood there, just watching and taking it all in. She heard some noise on the balcony next to hers. She went in and made some coffee, with her mug in her hand she walked outside again and sat down on one of the chairs. She heard someone playing the guitar, very gentle music, and she almost drifted off. Then the music turned to something all too familiar…



Oh my God, this is too much of a coincidence. Cheryl sat straight on the chair. First I think I see Jon Bon Jovi and now this… someone playing Bed of Roses. She got a bit nervous, could it be….?



By then her curiosity took over and she walked over to the edge of the balcony trying to peek inside the other room… Shit, shit, it really is him… Stay calm, he’s just a man. What the heck, just a man?? It’s Jon f**king Bon Jovi!!!



While he was playing his guitar, Jon heard some noise outside. He wasn’t usually distracted easily but something drew him outside and onto the balcony, and there he stood, looking into a pair of very beautiful brown eyes. They were just standing there, looking at each other for a few moments, neither one of them was able to say something, Cheryl, well because of the obvious and Jon, because he was feeling rather strange all of a sudden. He shook his head and stuck out his hand. “Hi, I’m Jon”, he said with his famous smirk. “Um, hi I’m Cheryl”, she managed to get out. Man he was beautiful.



Once again, there came the strange silence. Finally Jon spoke, “Sorry to bother you with my playing.”



“Bother me? Ah no…I don’t think you could do anything to bother me”. Oops, did she really say that out loud? She felt her face turning all kinds of red.



Jon just smiled, “That’s good to know, so I can play the guitar in the middle of the night and you still wouldn’t get pissed?”



“Um … I guess so”, she admitted. “I’m sorry, I’m usually not the kind of woman that would melt on the spot for someone, but I have been a fan for like ages”.



“That’s cool, sweetie, I’m get that a lot, but I have to say, I had to swallow once or twice when I looked in these beautiful eyes of yours”.



My God, what is he doing? Could he be flirting with me? Well that would be a good story to tell when I get back home, too bad none of my girlfriends would believe it. ..



Hey, can I get you a fresh cup of coffee?” he asked, “Looks like yours has cold.”



She realized then that she still had her mug in her hand, and had to laugh about the whole situation. And all of a sudden all her nerves were gone. “Yes, I would love to have some coffee.”



“Cool, I’m gonna brew some, you get over here, you know which door to knock on,” and he gave her a big fat wink.



She went inside and thought oh man, he is gorgeous, just keep your act together here, he’s probably like this to everyone…Then again maybe not, he couldn’t just invite everybody to come over for coffee? She burst out in laughter. What a situation. Tomorrow is my birthday, I consider myself to be a grown woman and here I am…acting like a teenager. She grabbed her keycard and went to the door next to hers.



When she knocked on his door, she realized she’d forgotten her shoes. Ah what the heck, at least I had a pedicure and my nails are painted. As she stood watching her feet the door opened and there he was, the most gorgeous man she had ever seen and her eyes went from her feet to his, and she chuckled.



“What?” he asked.



“Here I am, realizing I forgot my shoes and I see you forgot yours too.” They both laughed, “ So please come in, I got the coffee brewing.”



She stepped in, “oh cool these rooms are all the same, thought you would have a big suite.”



“Nah, I sometimes like the coziness and comfort of a small hotel and I’m just here for some R&R. I’m not touring, but when I am it’s nicer to have a suite, being away from home for a long time. So how do you want your coffee?”



“Black please”, she answered. “So you’re taking some time off then?”



“Yeah, I wanted to see if I could come up with any new stuff for the next album.”



“And? Is it working?”



He smiled softly, “I’m satisfied with what I got so far, Rich is flying in as well, should be here tomorrow.”



“Hmmm interesting” she mused.



“What is?”



“Well you see, tomorrow is my birthday, and if I could just bump into you again, and Richie as well, some nice pictures would make a great birthday present,” she explained.



“It’s your big day tomorrow, and you are in a hotel…alone. Do you have to work then?” Interesting, he thought, her birthday, maybe I can come up with an unforgettable day for her.



Oh no, I consider this trip my birthday present. Getting out is good for me, I could use the break.”



Jon was curious if there was a husband or boyfriend, but he hated to ask. She answered his question when she continued. “Since my boyfriend dumped me last year, I threw myself into my work. But now I finally have my things together again so I took a week off and went on a trip. I’m actually from New Jersey.”



“You are?”



“Yep born and raised in Jersey City”



He grabbed two mugs and poured the coffee. They sat in silence enjoying the coffee and each other. Wonder what she’s thinking. He thought. She looked at him and thought to herself, if I only knew what he is thinking at this moment.



The ringing of his cell broke the comfortable silence. “Hey Rich, what’s up? Did you drag your old ass over to the airport already?” There was a short pause, “Haha, well what time will you be here?” Another pause while he waited for Richie to respond, “Ah that’s good, bring some inspiration and a good mood, I’ll see ya tomorrow then. Have a save trip, bro.”



Cheryl could almost feel the brotherly love that Jon and Rich had. “So he really is coming here?” she asked Jon.



“Yeah of course he is. I’ll make sure you get some very nice birthday pictures” and some more if it is up to me… he smiled. “So how’s that coffee? Any good?”



“I love it, I’m almost addicted to coffee. I could drink it all day,” she smiled. They were sitting on the balcony, drinking coffee, talking. They were very comfortable around each other. Time went by very fast…it would be dark soon. All of a sudden she shivered, it had gotten a bit chilly.



Jon noticed, “Are you cold?” he asked.



“It’s getting a bit chilly, I should go to my room anyway, I’ve taken so much of your time already.”



“Oh please, you don’t have to leave on my account. I like your company.”



“What about your writing? You don’t wanna tell Richie you don’t have anything ready…”



“I don’t care, I’ve got some stuff ready to show him. So he has no reason to bug me. Although whenever he gets the chance to bug me he’ll grab it”, he laughed. “But I don’t care. So why don’t you go and change into something a bit warmer and then we have some dinner back here?”



“Let me think about that”, she paused for a second, just for the effect, “okay,” she said.



He laughed out loud. “You’re funny, I thought you were gonna tell me you didn’t want to have dinner with me.”



“Are you kidding me? I’ll be back in a few, let me grab a quick shower and I’ll be ready…for dinner that is,” she quickly added when she saw the questioning look on his face. “You are some piece of work there Mr Bon Jovi.”



“Thanks, I’d like to think I am.”



She went to her room and fell on her bed. Oh my goodness, what is happening to me? This must be the best birthday I ever had…or I’ll ever have for that matter. She took a quick shower and slipped into a pair of black jeans, she wished she had brought something nicer, but this would have to do. She topped it off with a black t shirt. And this time she put on her shoes before locking her door and knocking on her neighbor’s.



He opened the door and he looked even better than before, if possible. He had obviously taken a shower too; his hair was still a bit wet. He wore a pair of tight blue faded jeans and a white button-up shirt. What a man… she had to do her best not to jump all over him. What would he think if she did? But, still no shoes. He must feel quite comfortable, she thought.



“So, do you wanna come in?” He asked amused that she was staring.



“Oh… of course, sorry”. The table was set, and the room was softly lit, a few candles here and there.



“Jon, it looks wonderful”.



“You think so? Let’s hope dinner tastes wonderful as well.” He led her to the table, and held out the chair for her. He walked over and sat down.



They ate, enjoying the food and each other. But as time passed, they could both feel the tension building. Cheryl thought, what the hell did I get myself into this time. Well just enjoy this dinner, you’ll probably never see him again. Jon was feeling the tension too, but he still couldn’t figure out if Cheryl was interested in that way too. He’d had this strange feeling in his stomach since this afternoon, the first time he looked into her eyes. They enjoyed their dinner, and chatted, it was as if they’d known each other for years.



When they finished the dessert, Jon stood and asked if she wanted coffee. “I’d love some, thanks,” Cheryl said, she didn’t want to end this wonderful evening. But this was Jon Bon Jovi, she didn’t think stood a chance.



Jon returned with two big mugs of coffee and he handed her one. They sat down on the couch. The tension was almost too much for Cheryl. She tried to concentrate on her coffee, but she could feel Jon’s eyes on her. Then Jon took her hand and her mug away from her, she looked up into the face of most beautiful man she ever met. A few moments of silence passed and then Jon bent over to her and kissed her briefly. Her mind was racing, she opened her eyes and saw the big smile across Jon’s face. He didn’t hesitate and kissed her again, this time no brief kiss. It felt like minutes and when they let go of each other, the question in Jon’s eyes was pretty obvious. He stood and offered his hand to Cheryl, she looked at him and took his hand, following him to the bedroom.



“Are you sure about this?” he asked her.



She nodded, and replied “I’ve never been surer about anything.”



-----------------------------------



He led her to the bedroom and to the oversized bed that was standing in the middle of the room. He sat her down on the bed and kneeled in front of her. He watched her tremble, “sweetie, please don’t be nervous, just relax, nothing is gonna happen what you don’t want to happen. Would you close your eyes for me?”



She did as he asked and closed her eyes. Jon climbed on the bed behind her and gently stroked her back, moving up to her neck, pushing her long hair aside and planted butterfly light kisses on her neck. He felt her shiver, and he smiled. It has been a long time since he had felt this good with a woman. Ever since his divorce there were the one-nighters that never meant anything. But now, he was a bit confused, how did she manage to get to him this fast?



He moved on the bed so he was next to her, she moved her head and for a long minute they just looked at each other. Jon could see she finally relaxed and surrendered to her feelings, he could see the passion in her eyes. She looked at him and with a cocky look in her eyes she started to unbutton his shirt, when she opened it she sighed at the sight before her, the six-pack and the sexy gray chest hair. She never liked the fur he had in the early days, it was way too much, but now, my god, it was sexy as hell. He smiled at her reaction. She wanted to move on and get rid of the jeans, but he stopped her.



“Uh-huh, I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” he smirked.



“Okay then, Mr Rockstar, since you put it that way…. And she started to lift up her shirt, “you wanna see what’s underneath, now don’t you?”



“Definitely! And you’re going to show me.”



Cheryl pushed Jon toward the bed so he had to sit down, she took off her shirt and smiled when she saw that he liked what he saw.



“Nice… more than nice” he smirked.



“Your turn” she said.



He unbuttoned his jeans and stepped out of them. “Now do you need any help with yours?” Jon asked.



She shook her head and smiled playfully, “No thanks, just watch”



It took all of his willpower not to jump all over her and fuck her like crazy, but no he wanted it to last, they had all night, even longer if he had a say in it, but damn, she was making it hard on him, he chuckled at the words that crossed his mind, nice choice of words. He looked at her as she removed her shoes and then unbuttoned her jeans. She drove him crazy, by pulling her jeans down inch by inch… There she stood, in her black lace thong and bra, in front of Jon. She moved a bit closer and leaned in for a kiss, first soft, but he opened his mouth and prodded at hers with his tongue. She opened hers willingly and their tongues found each other. Jon started to stroke her cheek with his fingers, ever so slowly, leaning a bit backwards so that he was lying on his back on the bed, taking her with him. He flipped them so he was atop of her now. Jon moved his hands from her cheek to her neck and further down to her chest to find her breast.



He opened the front clasp of her bra and took in a sharp breath, “oh sweetie, you are so beautiful.” He cupped her breast and flicked her nipple, he felt her react under his touch. “You like that don’t you?”



“Oh yes …” By now Cheryl was more than relaxed, she wanted him, more than anything and she wanted him right here, right now!



Jon moved his hand and replaced his fingers with his tongue and licked at her nipple, she groaned.



“Oh god this feels so good,” she never knew she could feel like this. No man had ever made her feel this good.



Jon got up on one elbow to look at her reactions as he trailed little circles around her nipples and then her navel, leaving goose-bumps all over. He smiled, he felt so great, THIS felt so great, Cheryl made him feel this great. He was sure, this wasn’t the usual one-night-stand, he wanted to see where this could lead to.



He continued his sweet torture, by planting light kisses on her belly on her hips, her thighs. His hands following his lips, pushing her legs a bit apart. He gently stroked her thighs and his hand moved up to find her most sensitive spot. He felt she was ready for him and he carefully pushed one finger inside her.



Cherly groaned, “oh Jon, oh my God.”



He added a second finger and started to pump. Cheryl thought she was losing control and wasn’t even able to think properly. What this man could do to her, and these were just his fingers. Jon started to lick her clit while his fingers continued to slide in and all the way out again Cheryl felt her muscles tighten, as did Jon, he slowed the pace and this drove her over the edge,



“Oh…. My …..God,” was all she could get out.



Jon smiled, “I guess that means you liked it?”



All he got was an “hmmmmmmm.” It was enough for him. He quickly grabbed a condom and he sheathed himself.



Jon positioned himself between her legs , his cock teased her clit, he could still feel the spasms of her muscles.



“I’m gonna make you come even harder this time” he whispered in her ear as he softly slid his hard cock inside her, he held still for a moment, and then he started to thrust.



“Oh Jon, I need you, I want you”



“Sweetie I want you, too….so bad!” He plunged deep inside her and then pulled teasingly all the way out before sliding home again.



He felt her muscles tighten again and he tried to hold his own release, but when she went over the edge she took him with her. Cheryl started to shake all over and everything went black. Jon took her in his arms and laid her down on the bed. He looked at her and smiled.



Cheryl opened her eyes, “Oh god, what just happened?”



Jon smiled at her and said, “I think you passed out honey… I did promise to make you come hard! I can’t say I was expecting that though. Happy Birthday sweetie.” He kissed her passionately and wrapped her in his arms until they recovered for the next round.





Cheryl, sweetie, happy birthday, I hope all your (Jonny) dreams will come true, Love ya, MWAH!!!